follow MP on Twitter

MP Studio Diary for Portnoy/Sheehan/Kotzen Sessions

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 79 to 112 of 112
metallica023

• Total Posts : 238
Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:35 AM (permalink)
I too am pumped to hear this are reading MP's entries and hearing Kotzen for the first time in the Watchtower vid. This is looking really great. Thanks for the updates Mike!!

portnoydrumgod

• Total Posts : 465
    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:11 AM (permalink)
    How many other guys would give this much info on their recording efforts? No one except Mike....almost feels like being there.....like a fly on the wall. So cool to read about the studio "tricks of the trade" and how certain things are done. Cheers Mike for letting us in.......can't wait to hear this.

Portnoy

• Total Posts : 1845
      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 13, 2012 5:06 AM (permalink)
      Sun Aug 12th - Day #9:

We start off by going out for some Chinese food for lunch (the 3 of us, our engineer Alex and Richie's daughter August), fuel up with some Starbucks and then head over to the studio.

When we got to Richie's, I needed to meet "LeBron" after having checked out "The Inner Voice" video last night (http://www.youtube.com/wa...=youtube_gdata_player)
      I need to get on LeBron's good side...whether or not he'll take to me, I'll have to see...

OK, getting to work....we jump into the remaining of Richie's new bits that we hadn't worked on yet...a funky rocker with a lot of cool riffing...no real working title for this guy yet, so it's simply called "F#" for now.

We do a little surgery changing the key of the chorus and re-arranging some of the instrumental bits and then I dive in and get some drum tracks going.
      Lay down 4 takes and then comp 'em...there were a lot of cool little fills and things going on with the guitar and bass that I needed to hone-in on a make tight.

Wrapping this one makes 11 done and we have 3 left from the original jan/feb sessions to record. We purposely left the 3 existing ones for last as Billy is away tomorrow and Tues doing clinics, so we figured we'd use those days to track the songs we already wrote together.

Being he'll be gone for a couple days while me & Richie work, today's pic is of the Bass God himself...the one, the only, the man, the myth, the legend...Mr. Billy Sheehan:

BTW, I've been praising RK all throughout these diaries...but I need to point out for those who are unaware: Billy is hands down, my favorite bass player of all time! I used to go see Talas back in the early/mid 80's (before DT even existed and before he got the David Lee Roth gig) and have been following and supporting him ever since...

We've been friends ever since we first worked together on the Rush Tribute album together back in the mid 90's and we worked together again in 2006 in my Amazing Journey Who tribute...(as well as touring together on many G3's while he was playing with Steve Vai and I was was playing with JP)

It is an honor and a privilege to be now playing with him in not one, but TWO new bands!!
      (and two bands that are stylistically very different worlds...giving us both the chance to work together in very different vibes and approaches)

OK that's all for tonight...
      C-ya tomorrow,
      MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:22 AM>
      Attached Image(s)

proglawyer

• Total Posts : 4147
        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 13, 2012 6:17 AM (permalink)
        I haven't chimed in yet, but I am SO looking forward to this CD. That video of MP and RK playing All Along the Watchtower was incredible!

Mon_AM_lunatic

• Total Posts : 325
          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 13, 2012 9:01 PM (permalink)
          The Studio Diaries are awesome! I'm really psyched to hear the final result!

pullmyfinger

Just LOVE the pictures with that GREAT Queen shirt on, just keeps me wishing for a great QUEEN tribute band for you to put together with Gary Cherone on vocals! C'mon MP, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

+1
          I thought of the same thing when I saw the Queen shirt. IMO, a cool Queen tribute band would be:
          MP - drums
          Paul Gilbert - guitar
          Freddie Nelson - vocals
          Stu Hamm - bass
          or any bass player (of MP's choosing, of course ) that's an absolute Queen fanatic!

Portnoy

Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:55 AM (permalink)
            Mon Aug 13th - Day #10:

Start the day with one of the tunes from February's writing session...
            This is the only track on the album that Richie did not write the lyrics for as yours truly decided to poke his head out of lyrical retirement (at least for the moment) with this one.

As I posted/tweeted last month: after writing dozens of lyrics for DT, when I completed my "12 Step Suite" & wrote "The Best Of Times" for my dad in 2008 - I really felt I had said everything I wanted to say lyrically (at least for the time being) and even told John Petrucci while we were making BC& SL that I was contemplating "hanging up my hat" in that dept.

I didn't want to "have" to write lyrics...I felt I would rather write them when inspiration struck and I "wanted" to write them...

Well, after 4 years off in that area - I was indeed inspired by one of the songs me, Billy & Richie wrote and I had some lyrical content that inspired me to get back on the horse (at least for one more song!)

A few weeks ago, I demo-ed a version of me singing the song (as I always did in DT for James to learn) and handed this one off to Richie to prepare to bring to life with his amazing voice.

In any case, this is the song that I started today's drum tracking sessions with.
            It's currently called "Guiding Angel" and it is a super strong, very melodic, straight ahead song (kinda in the U2 vein)

I run through 3 takes and then begin the comping process with Alex...

BTW - for those of you curious what "the comping process" is I've been referring to throughout this entire studio diary: I basically listen down to each take for each section and decide which drum performances I like best and then me & the engineer make a "composite" ("comp") to create the final drum track.

When I'm listening down to each take, I make a chart with the song's arrangement and mark off which drum parts I like best...and then the ones I use, I circle on the chart (this is mainly to help keep track of the cuts for when it's time to put together and edit my drum-cam DVD for the album - as of course, I always film/document every session and have done drum-cam DVD's for most of the studio albums I've done over the last 10 years)

For example, here's a photo of my drum-take/comp chart for this particular song:

Anyways, as we were working on this track....we received a strange visit from somebody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlXJVJIAxTA
            Hmmm....

We then dive into another one of the songs we wrote in Feb that was "waiting in the wings" which is an amazingly cool, dark ballad called "The Dying"...

Another fairly simple songs in terms of composition, but it's got a bit of an epic feel to it...it's got a great open guitar solo in it that I KNOW Richie is going to SOAR on...can't wait to hear what he puts down on it!

We wrap up fairly early this evening at around 9pm, so I take advantage of the early wrap and jet out over to Hollywood to catch a film I've been wanting to see for a while but hadn't been able to yet (Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom) and with that, we now have 13 drum tracks done!!

Woohoo!!

MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:56 AM>
            Attached Image(s)

daniele

• Total Posts : 256
              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:11 AM (permalink)
              I seriously think LeBron should sing one of the songs, I quite like his voice. 

dgm2112

• Total Posts : 14
                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:32 AM (permalink)
                Dude I have to comment on your post who the fuck in their right mind is not a Billy Sheehan fan???

faizoff

• Total Posts : 10239
                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:30 PM (permalink)
                  Was already going to get this release as I have will all of MP's post DT releases except for NM. But these studio diaries are awesome and I can't wait for the album now.
                  Sing to me, raven
                  I miss her so much

Portnoy

Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:31 AM (permalink)
                    Tues Aug 14th - Day #11:

Monumental day today...
                    We finish the 14th and final song!!

I can't recall many albums I've done where I've had these many new, original songs...what an amazing assortment of material to choose from!
                    Not sure if we'll end up with all 14 on the album, but we'll surely use em all for one purpose or another...

Anyways, the 14th and final song is another one we wrote back in the 2nd writing session back in February.

It doesn't have lyrics yet, so it's temporarily called "Seven" (for two reasons: it was the 7th song we wrote and the main riff also happens to be in 7/8 time)
                    It's one of the more upbeat, rocking tracks...kinda in the vein of STP, Velvet Revolver or Soundgarden.

Nail the song in two takes, comp and I AM DONE! (well, with the "album's drums" at least...still have percussion, some B-Vox and maybe a few other drum tracks if we cut some covers or bonus tracks) 

While working on the comp and a few other drum edits, I decided to quickly interview Richie for those of you that have never seen him interviewed before:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJbdn73Ov0
                    (I know he may not seem like what you thought he'd be like, but he really is a nice guy....)

Anyways, that MAY be it for my studio diary...

I have two more days with the guys in LA during which we have a few "business" things to do (management meetings, maybe a photo session, etc)...and maybe if we have time, maybe a few bonus covers??? (we'll see)
                    But I may not be back to enter that stuff into the studio diary (plus, I like keeping cover choices a surprise even if we do!)

So at this point, this is MP signing off!

I have been blessed to have been a part of so many great bands and projects through the years: Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Transatlantic, Adrenaline Mob, Flying Colors, Avenged Sevenfold, Neal Morse's solo albums, OSI, etc etc and I must say this new band with Billy & Richie is absolutely up there with some of the coolest stuff I've ever been a part of!!

These two guys are absolute FIRST CLASS musicians and great guys...and I am honored to be in a band with them!
                    I really feel this band has a strong future ahead of it and will transcend the "project" label...no doubt about it, this is a REAL BAND that has the ability to make a real mark in the scene and become a very strong next chapter in all 3 of our lives and careers...

I can't wait to share it with you all!!
                    Coming in 2013....  

MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:33 AM>
                    Attached Image(s)

Ardge

• Total Posts : 1160
                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:58 AM (permalink)
                      Thank you for everything you do Mike. I f*ckin love you man.

RJ 

KISS 76

• Total Posts : 482
                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:01 AM (permalink)
                        Thanks for the updates MP!!
                        Looking forward to this release & hopefully a cover or two?... 

daniele

• Total Posts : 256
                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:42 AM (permalink)
                          Beyond awesome Mike. Richie not only is an incredible musician and singer, but he also seems to have a great sense of humor. I hope this project goes incredibly well. 

emtee

• Total Posts : 13033
                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:04 AM (permalink)
                            Thanks for all the updates. They were enjoyable to read. Inside glimpses are always cool. Sounds like you have 2 full time bands now. Hopefully combinded with TA and NM albums your creative side will be fully satisfied. From a long time fan...I hope one day you decide to travel down the prog metal road again with
                            a full on band. If anyone can handle 3 bands it's you...

TheRich13

• Total Posts : 908
                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:50 AM (permalink)
                              Loving the Abbey Road notebook !!! Would be a great compliment to my Yellow Submarine lunchbox....
                              My parents are in the Iron and Steel business.
                              My Mother irons, and my Father steals......!!!

Carpe PM !!! ....
                              Seize the night !!!!

TheRich13

• Total Posts : 908
                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:38 AM (permalink)
                                Hey Mike , How's the research into the name for the band going ?
                                My parents are in the Iron and Steel business.
                                My Mother irons, and my Father steals......!!!

Carpe PM !!! ....
                                Seize the night !!!!

sacrificed acid

• Total Posts : 2947
                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:09 PM (permalink)
                                  Thanks for all of the insight MP. Now I must act as if I never read this so as not to go insane in anticipation.
                                  When it comes to seeing your favorite bands in concert, school and work be damned. You can always make up for it some other way. Can't make up for a missed concert. -astrotrain_jlr

Stadler

• Total Posts : 9738
                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:18 PM (permalink)
                                    Hey, brain fart:  what are the TWO bands with Billy that Mike referenced?  I don't think he meant the covers stuff (Cygnus and Amazing Journey) so what am I forgetting?
                                    "A strong democracy is how it deals with the most unsavoury of ideas." - Dave from Manchester, 2014

STEVETHEATER

• Total Posts : 2204
                                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:19 PM (permalink)
                                      Possible album art?

Sorry, had to do it.

goodforgolf

• Total Posts : 1490
                                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:46 AM (permalink)
                                        awesome news Mike, can't wait for this!!!!
                                        "It's time to stand up and finish what you started."

"I feel I'm not the same; I'm alive but something's changed. Like every leaf that is falling to the ground, it's still alive but not the same." - Adrenaline Mob

Dobe the Drummer

• Total Posts : 11049
                                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:59 PM (permalink)
                                          Stadler

Hey, brain fart:  what are the TWO bands with Billy that Mike referenced?  I don't think he meant the covers stuff (Cygnus and Amazing Journey) so what am I forgetting?

McAlpine+Sherinian
                                          Host of The MTR Morning Throwdown, covering New York and Philly sports, every weekday at 7.
                                          http://www.mtrmedia.com/doviddobin
                                          Facebook Twitter

Paul Sommer

• Total Posts : 2985
                                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Thursday, August 16, 2012 10:06 PM (permalink)
                                            Can not get enough of Kotzen at the moment.
                                            Have been spinning INTO THE BLACK, CHANGE, AI SENSHI and MOTHERHEADS FAMILY REUNION non stop for the past week or so. Awesome stuff and so varied. Pop, funk, soul, rock, blues, jazz.... It's all covered. And well!
                                            Gutted that he is playing at the Baked Potato in LA on Sept 11. I will be in San Diego until Sept 13 and then drive up to LA. Damn.

Portnoy

Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Friday, August 17, 2012 2:43 AM (permalink)
                                              Just a quick diary follow-up:

We ended up cutting 8 cover songs!!!

That's a grand total of 22 songs recorded! (14 original & 8 covers)
                                              Possibly the most "fruitful" recording session I've ever done in terms of individual song count...

MP

FranticDav

• Total Posts : 1356
                                                • Location: San José, Costa Rica
                                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Friday, August 17, 2012 3:46 AM (permalink)
                                                Wow! Any plans on how you guys are gonna release all that? 2 albums? A double album? A special edition album (1 disc of originals, 1 disc of covers)?

How about singles with b-sides? (loved when bands used to do that...)
                                                "Popular taste is cyclical, not to say fecal." - Neil Peart

proglawyer

• Location: Not necessarily lost
                                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:49 AM (permalink)
                                                  Mike just tweeted that it looks like the album will be out in May!

Paul Sommer

• Total Posts : 2985
                                                    • Location: Sydney, Australia
                                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:53 AM (permalink)
                                                    Can't wait.
                                                    RK is my hall pass.
                                                    Haha

proglawyer

• Location: Not necessarily lost
                                                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:18 AM (permalink)
                                                      Paul Sommer

Can't wait.
                                                      RK is my hall pass.
                                                      Haha

I can only imagine what that means to a newly wed!

sacrificed acid

• Total Posts : 2947
                                                        • Location: Los Angeles, CA
                                                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:35 AM (permalink)
                                                        I am seriously looking forward to this. Only greatness can come from it!
                                                        When it comes to seeing your favorite bands in concert, school and work be damned. You can always make up for it some other way. Can't make up for a missed concert. -astrotrain_jlr

emtee

• Total Posts : 13033
                                                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, January 14, 2013 10:37 AM (permalink)
                                                          Let us know when we can hear the 1st sample.

Hopefully everything that was recorded will be released. All 14 original songs.

higor

• Total Posts : 41
                                                            • Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
                                                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:58 AM (permalink)
                                                            "I know right now none of this makes sense to you...but one day it will!"

and the day have come!
                                                            it was very cool trying to match the information, so here it is:

01. Elevate
                                                            "I had the idea of matching up the main riff and verses of an idea called "White Dog" (mainly joking because it had a bit of a Zeppelin "Black Dog" vibe) and combining it with the original chorus from yesterday's song My Misfortune which was abandoned (the original chorus was completely different and is now the chorus to this song: "Elevate")"

02. Desire
                                                            "Start the day with diving into developing a new idea that Richie came up with on Sunday...within about an hour, we've assembled what is a KICK-ASS, BAD-ASS, GROOVIN, funky BMF of a song!! It's (tentatively?) called "Desire" and has a very strong Chili Pepper vibe happenin... I think this one would be the natural first single or lead-off track..."

04. I'm No Angel
                                                            "Spend the day working on another great song RK had cooking up...the verses and choruses were pretty much already perfect, so we did a little arrangement tweaking and spend a while walking through some different bridge and solo ideas and VOILA...another song is up & running! This one could be another strong candidate for a single...it's tentatively called "My Misfortune" and we have a hunch the ladies are gonna love this one!!"

05. The Other Side
                                                            "this one is one we developed in the 2nd writing session back in February called "The Other Side"...a really driving, pumping bass & drum groove with a super cool guitar & vocal on top and a super hooky chorus...hell, what else could you want? Oh yeah, how bout a super jamming solo section and outdo jam...OK, you got it!"

06. You Saved Me
                                                            "It's currently called "Guiding Angel" and it is a super strong, very melodic, straight ahead song (kinda in the U2 vein)"

08. One More Time
                                                            "This one took a few more takes...5 in total...not because it was hard, (it actually is an incredibly simple song), but there were lots of nuances in the groove patterns that I wanted to make sure were exactly right.  This song is called "One More Time" (fitting for my having to do multiple takes...haha!) and has a bit of a Black Crowes kind of vibe...amazing hooks in the vocal dept.."

09. Damaged
                                                            "The first track is a beautiful ballad called "Damaged"...a really simple but really beautiful song. This one called for my inner-most Ringo vibe, so I pull out one of my favorite tricks in the book (I've done it a lot on the Transatlantic and Neal Morse albums) and deaden up the snare and toms with paper towels...but also take it a step further than usual and drape a towel over the bass drum as well.. "

12. The Dying
                                                            "We then dive into another one of the songs we wrote in Feb that was "waiting in the wings" which is an amazingly cool, dark ballad called "The Dying"... Another fairly simple songs in terms of composition, but it's got a bit of an epic feel to it"

13. Regret
                                                            "We finish up tonight's session with an incredible song that Richie wrote on piano called "Regret"...I can't tell you how cool this song is! It's got an almost "gospel" feel to it. "

And then we have 4 songs and 5 info for you to guess:

03. We Are One
                                                            07. Not Hopeless
                                                            10. Six Feet Deeper
                                                            11. Criminal

Day #1"We decide to dive into one of the first ones we wrote together back in January (it was called "Move On" - not sure if that will stick)...but we immediately go to work on completely rewriting the chorus as well as adding an extended guitar solo jam at the end..."

Day #2"we dive into another one of the early songs from January's 1st writing session...a song (at least tentatively, currently) called "16 Fever"...this one is a classic rocker...picture something like Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way."

Day #3"next song...another from the first writing session in January, tentatively called "Time Machine"....we end up spending a few hours re-working the arrangement: re-writing the pre-chorus, changing melodies on the verses, do this 4 times, no let's try it 8 times, etc etc....only to ultimately come back to pretty much the same way the song started!! "

Day #9"a funky rocker with a lot of cool riffing...no real working title for this guy yet, so it's simply called "F#" for now."

Day #11"It doesn't have lyrics yet, so it's temporarily called "Seven" (for two reasons: it was the 7th song we wrote and the main riff also happens to be in 7/8 time) It's one of the more upbeat, rocking tracks...kinda in the vein of STP, Velvet Revolver or Soundgarden."

I wait for your comments!

zoso

• Total Posts : 10135
                                                              • Joined: 8/3/2002
                                                              • Location: Monterrey, MX
                                                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:17 PM (permalink)
                                                              Thanks for the summit, I was actually wondering which sonegs they were.
                                                              Did Mike write the lyrics for Regret?
                                                              Carpe Diem !

Nippett

• Total Posts : 670
                                                                • Joined: 12/14/2011
                                                                • Status: offline
                                                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:54 PM (permalink)
                                                                MP wrote the lyrics to You Saved Me.

greeny5150

• Total Posts : 59
                                                                  • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:59 PM (permalink)
                                                                  I was going to do this same exercise. I think I figured out some of the ones that you are missing.

"seven" turned into "Not Hopeless"

"16 Fever" I think is "Six Feet Deeper" the names sound similar

Time Machine will be on the US release

The last two I haven't figured out yet

greeny5150

• Total Posts : 59
                                                                    • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:05 PM (permalink)
                                                                    "Crazy...this is the 3rd session in a row that I've gone through my kick drum head!
                                                                    I've RARELY done it in over 30 years of playing, and now I've done it three times in the past few months!! (Today, during the Dee Snider video shoot in March, and also during the recording session I did back in April with ______) "

Ae you referring to recording with Big Elf in this post from last year?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                                      Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 79 to 112 of 112

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                                      • No New Messages
                                                                      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                                      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                                      • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                                      • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                                      • Read Message
                                                                      • Post New Thread
                                                                      • Reply to message
                                                                      • Post New Poll
                                                                      • Submit Vote
                                                                      • Post reward post
                                                                      • Delete my own posts
                                                                      • Delete my own threads
                                                                      • Rate post

All Design and Content are Copyright mikeportnoy.com and NOT for use on other web sites.
                                                                      website credits
                                                                      2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.8