follow MP on Twitter

Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok'

Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 39 of 210
Dreamtrain

• Total Posts : 357
Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 8:50 AM (permalink)
I received the december edition of 'Aardschok' today, and there's an interview with Mike in it, held in November when he played De Melkweg with A7X.
In this interview he says he is really sad about how things went and that he never really wanted DT to end this way for him and he 'even' considered throwing all his pain and sorrow aside and called the guys to say he would be joining them in the studio, so no hiatus at all, in january to save DT how it was meant to be, but the rest of DT closed the door for him since they've already had auditions and picked their new guy.

Interesting story imo.

And I love Mike, and will like whatever he does/records/plays, but I do understand the rest of DT's choice in this situation.
Don't cross the crooked step...

Enchanted Wanderer

• Total Posts : 372
    Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:05 AM (permalink)
    I don't understand their choice.
    They sad us, they parted in peace, as friends with open heart and doors to reunion some time. Now they slapped the door. Did 'some time' mean in 1 000 000 years?! Super ...

Dreamtrain

Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:10 AM (permalink)
      I can't find the article online, and it's the january 2011 edition btw...As soon as I find a little more time, I'll try to translate and post some fragments...
      What I mentioned in my op is the most interesting thing anyway, the rest is more about touring with A7X and that he's glad he has plenty of time for doing whatever he wants musically in the future now that he's not in DT anymore...

Tupaloop

• Total Posts : 1615
        Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:37 AM (permalink)
        If what you're paraphrasing is true and Mike did try to get back in DT and the guys said no because they already have a "new" guy, that is... wow... just terrible. I am not liking this one bit. On one hand I do understand that it was initially Mike's choice to leave the band, but it was also DT's choice to carry on without him and I still feel in my heart that they should have waited for him. It's no secret how much MP LOVES DT, it is his "baby". If the man wanted to take a break, we should all trust that it was not simply for selfish reasons, he believed in his heart that the band needed it and that he was doing the right thing. He had everyone's best interest at heart - I fully believe that.

He is entitled to regret his decision, if that is the case. If he wants back into HIS band that he helped create and bring to it's current level of prestige and success, then the new drummer should go - contract or no contract. Yes it's a shame for that person but come on, he or she had to have known the risk involved in joining this band. And IMO DT should welcome him back with open arms. There are too many years of friendship and good memories behind them for them not to take him back. Not saying the guys in DT are saying no to MP maliciously, no one knows at this point what's actually gone down. I don't know... this news is just really bumming me out. I love all the guys in DT and MP equally but if I'm taking sides, it's with Mike. And without him in DT, they just aren't going to be as special to me anymore.

Long rant... sorry.

orfeas

• Total Posts : 26
          Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:23 AM (permalink)
          Oh man.. just tell me that this is not actually true. That would make the whole situation even more complicated..
          Can anyone confirm this???

Cyclopssss

• Total Posts : 3129
            Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:41 AM (permalink)
            Yeah, let´s not jump the gun here. 
            Some great ´new´ Dutch melodic/symphonic metalbands:

http://www.anewdawnband.com
            http://www.magionband.com

marh421

• Total Posts : 152
              Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:41 AM (permalink)
              Make it stop!!!!

goo-goo

• Total Posts : 7709
                Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:44 AM (permalink)
                I dont think it would be good for MP and DT to get together right now. So many things have been said and there's probably some bad feelings right now between them. I think the best course of action is to do this as how it's planned right now. Time will heal the wounds between these brothers and friends.

Carpe Diem!

marck

• Total Posts : 52
                  Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:47 AM (permalink)
                  Believe me, I WANT Mike in DT. DT without Mike will be like a jigsaw puzzle missing it's last piece. Mike Portnoy is my drum hero, period!

However, without having a chance to see the article, it sounds like this to me, "I'm getting ready to conclude with A7X, I'll se you in January, m'ok?"

Besides, at this point wouldn't it be unfair to tell the new guy he's out? You just can't treat people like that, like they are disposable pieces. DT went through the auditions, they found someone they like, professionally and hopefully on a personal level. Seems like this is the way it needs to be, for now.

I'll still hope and pray for that reunion at some point in time. Hell, maybe even after just one album.

Tupaloop

Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:49 AM (permalink)
                    goo-goo

Time will heal the wounds between these brothers and friends.

I sure hope this will be the case. Maybe we could all send positive vibes their way and hope for the best.

Tupaloop

Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:00 AM (permalink)

Besides, at this point wouldn't it be unfair to tell the new guy he's out? You just can't treat people like that, like they are disposable pieces. DT went through the auditions, they found someone they like, professionally and hopefully on a personal level. Seems like this is the way it needs to be, for now.

I agree that it would be a real bummer for the person they chose. But IMHO, Mike's needs take precedence. Blood is thicker than water and these guys are brothers, almost in the literal sense. It's kinda like choosing who to throw out of the sinking boat: your kid or a stranger. It sucks that the stranger has to drown, but that's just the way it has to be.  

marck

Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:14 AM (permalink)
                        I'm not sure I'd equate a rock band and its inner workings, or for that matter any job, to saving a life of someone I love.

Why do Mike's needs take precedence over the rest of DT's needs? Right now, DT's needs appear to be to continue making music, peacefully, without any interuptions.

I hate the fact that Mike won't be around for the next album and tour as much as you do. But it's just the way it is, for now.

Lord_of_Mediocrity

• Total Posts : 345
                          Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:29 AM (permalink)
                          If this is the case, I'm in mike's corner 100000%  If it's fair or not for the new guy, so what!!!!  When this drama started, I was excited to hear a different DT, but not anymore....I want Mike back...this blows....I have a DT tattoo for Christ's sake!!! Mike = DT, the other guys too, but I can stomach JM gone, JR gone, hell even JL!!! But not MP!!!  DT should reconsider, if that was the case.  Sorry for the rant, but I feel lif my parents divorce all over again...well not really :)

Your the man Mike!!!  you have brought a lot of happiness to me over the years and i thank you for that.  I wish i could do the same for you now!!  even though that sounded some what gay, i'm stickin' to it! :)
                          Dream Theater Live in Puerto Rico
                          Feb. 24, 2006!!!
                          YEAH BABY!!!

goo-goo

• Total Posts : 7709
                            Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:44 AM (permalink)
                            Lord_of_Mediocrity

! Mike = DT, the other guys too, but I can stomach JM gone, JR gone, hell even JL!!! But not MP!!!

This is quite wrong. MP is part of DT (or was). DT doesn't equal MP.

This mess was brought by MP himself. There's no one else to blame. He asked for the hiatus thinking he was going to get it, but he was denied. DT is an entity, a business...He was outvoted. The rest of the DT guys need to work, need income..It's their job, plus all the momentum DT gained with Iron Maiden and Black Clouds, it would be not smart to stop.

I've been watching the Chaos in Motion doc and I think MP was the one distancing himself from the others.  JM has always been distant and has always been respected in that issue. But MP did say comments such as he just goes into his room and waits till the show or he goes out and goes to cd stores. But he went by himself.

I really cant comment on DT relationships between them, but the burnt out issue should have been addressed way before..Not two months before entering the studio.
                            Carpe Diem!

JazzCowboy

• Total Posts : 3643
                              Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:51 AM (permalink)
                              Eh...?

So Mike phoned JP and said: "Dude...total bummer. Ax7 doesn't want me to be their permanent drummer like I expected, so I'm up for joining you guys in the studio even though it kinda sucks ass"

TheKillingHand07

• Total Posts : 1085
                                Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:32 PM (permalink)
                                I'm confused...you say he 'considered' calling up the guys to ask to go back. So he didnt actually do it, just considered it?

marck

Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:55 PM (permalink)
                                  Wow, this thread didn't get deleted yet!

Duke

• Total Posts : 7808
                                    Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:57 PM (permalink)
                                    In the clear light of day, pragmatically speaking, if DT come out with an album without MP on it, it theoretically could "bomb," and sell i.e. 50,000 copies worldwide.  With MP on the album, it could sell a couple hundred thousand.  Lots of cache having MP on board.  More buzz for any tour.  It is almost an absolute that they will draw in smaller audiences without him. 

When you remove everything from the last 6 months or so and put that aside for a minute, the smarter business move of the band would be to pull him back into the fold IF he wants to return.  The band "ego" move (not sure if it would be classified as "spite") would be to keep him out of the fold IF 1. he is available and wants to be part of the upcoming album.

I have no opinion one way or another on what anyone could or should do.

Whether it would be "wrong or right" to "discard" any drummer they have picked in this interim, who knows.  Music isn't philanthropy.  Employment at will.  What will put asses in the seats, and sell albums.  The long term Branding of DT is at a crossroads.

Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies... Another time. Where darkness & light are one. And as you tread the halls of sanity. You feel so glad to be Unable to go beyond. I have a message From another time...7777

Fjubb

• Total Posts : 195
                                      Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:16 PM (permalink)
                                      I really want MP back in DT at some point, but I think it would be weird had he rejoined so soon. First of all, if the auditions had already been held, it would be a douche move (from the potential new drummer's perspective) by the band. (But, if MP had been promised he could rejoin at any time, then I suppose it's a somewhat different story.)

Secondly, I think both the fans and the band want every bandmember to be up for the challenge and motivated when writing and touring.

UnaLaguna

• Total Posts : 233
                                        Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:26 PM (permalink)
                                        Duke

In the clear light of day, pragmatically speaking, if DT come out with an album without MP on it, it theoretically could "bomb," and sell i.e. 50,000 copies worldwide.  With MP on the album, it could sell a couple hundred thousand.  Lots of cache having MP on board.  More buzz for any tour.  It is almost an absolute that they will draw in smaller audiences without him. 

Except that's never going to happen. Dream Theater is known as Dream Theater, not "the band with Mike Portnoy in it". If MP "owned" Dream Theater, and was a huge part of the band's sound (which, let's face it, he wasn't; that title belongs to JP if anybody), then maybe DT's success would suffer. But this isn't like, say, Porcupine Tree without Steven Wilson (who writes 90% of the music himself): MP was never more than one person out of five.

sinkdraiN

• Total Posts : 138
                                          Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:29 PM (permalink)
                                          Dream Theater isn't "high school." It's a large corporation. In the adult world, when you resign from your job, you don't turn around a month later expecting your job back. It's a serious decision you think through carefully. 

You know, you ask off for the Holidays in hope you get it. If you get rejected you have two choices you quit or set your alarm clock. That's how jobs work.

Enchanted Wanderer

• Total Posts : 372
                                            Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:14 PM (permalink)
                                            Strictly business and money you say guys? Jeeeej! There’s no problem than, in case Mike didn’t sign any papers yet.
                                            He walked from the job and wants back? Hm, haven’t they had collective vacation in the firm, everyone doing their projects at will?! Did he screw up any of his ‘working obligations’? Noooo, he didn’t!
                                            Like he said ‘I might get a better job … I’m gone than’. Well, he didn’t and he’s back in the office after vacation. They considered giving the job to someone new and interviewed? Uuuups, there’s no available position after all.
                                            That’s a cruel world, adult world … and that’s how I would play it if everything else is gone by the wind. You hate me being back and changing my mind? That’s your problem, I had this luxury during vacation.
                                            Wow. 

ShyFlea

• Total Posts : 566
                                              Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:30 PM (permalink)
                                              UnaLaguna

Duke

Except that's never going to happen. Dream Theater is known as Dream Theater, not "the band with Mike Portnoy in it". If MP "owned" Dream Theater, and was a huge part of the band's sound (which, let's face it, he wasn't; that title belongs to JP if anybody), then maybe DT's success would suffer. But this isn't like, say, Porcupine Tree without Steven Wilson (who writes 90% of the music himself): MP was never more than one person out of five.

MP may have been 1 person out of 5. However, surely you've seen a DT live show. MP was bar none the most animated and audience friendly member on stage. He made what was just a rock concert an EVENT, just by his presence & charisma on stage. Collectively, it's DT. However, in a live setting, MP's presence cannot be denied. Maybe the replacement will have as much charisma. Maybe not. But, don't delude yourself into thinking there won't be something 'missing' during DT's next live performance, if/when they go back out on the road.

Everybody had to do what they had to do, but... It's just a mess to think about what could've/should've been, had everyone involved truely thought this through. Has the point of no return been passed?

Full Speed

• Total Posts : 442
                                                • Location: Newfoundland, Canada
                                                Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:37 PM (permalink)
                                                Duke

What? No.

Dream Theater is more popular now then they have ever been. It's still Dream Theater with or without Portnoy. If anything, I would say a member change would increase sales. With the momentum that have after Black Clouds and the Maiden tour they have a larger fan base. All this drama they're just pulling in more attention. Older fans who have lost interest with Dream Theater will pick up the new album just to see what the new guy is like.

I have to say this is the most excited I've been about a Dream Theater album in a long time. And I know I'm only one of many.

Knobo

• Total Posts : 1504
                                                  Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:58 PM (permalink)
                                                  I personally would love some confirmation on this before jumping to conclusions. o:
                                                  Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open...

phentalmyst

• Total Posts : 2246
                                                    Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:53 PM (permalink)
                                                    kudos to DT if this proves true. i'd commend them for staying up to the task to prove that DT isn't, in fact, all about MP and that they are capable of handling all of the inner workings that MP took upon himself.

and don't get me started on how i'd feel if i was JM...
                                                    no comment

GhostofCain

• Total Posts : 2714
                                                      • Location: Fall River MA, USA
                                                      Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 4:49 PM (permalink)
                                                      TheKillingHand07

I'm confused...you say he 'considered' calling up the guys to ask to go back. So he didnt actually do it, just considered it?

I have this same question.

LIVESTRONG

• Total Posts : 1303
                                                        Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:58 PM (permalink)
                                                        GhostofCain

TheKillingHand07

i have another: is it true or some more media bullshit?
                                                        I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

enigmachine

• Total Posts : 377
                                                          Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:05 PM (permalink)
                                                          All i'm gonna say to this one.

Mike...
                                                          Recharge...
                                                          And come back with a vengeance...  :)

'Seize the day and don't you cry. Now it's time to say good-bye...  Even though I'll be gone. I will live on...
                                                          Live on...'

enigmachine

• Total Posts : 377
                                                            Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:18 PM (permalink)
                                                            to comment on a comment:

I do thoroughly enjoy watching Mike on the DVD's. 
                                                            He is the life of the performance, in many ways, without taking anything away from any of the Musical Contributions and anything away from James Vocal Abilities, which as we all know are still mindblowing.

I honestly never could figure out how a guy as busy as Mike on the kit could actually find time to stand up and learn all the showman skills he has...  Then again... He is that damn good... 

I practice my air drums in secrecy, on the live DVD's...  His performance always just blows my mind.  He is a true showman, and is as entertaining as he is skilled. Again, i've only seen it on DVD, but damn...

We all know that JP really has 1 move on stage...  When he get's to a tough passage he puts his leg up on his diamond plate stands...  And sometimes he smiles and does a little head bang. I'm not knocking JP of course.  I'm just saying Mike goes all out, and it can be witnessed.  I will say this though...  I dig DT for their skills more so than showmanship.  But Mike's showmanship is unbelievable, and so good natured...  It makes me smile to see him behind the kit rocking out.

So I agree with that comment 100% from ShyFlea.

'Seize the day and don't you cry. Now it's time to say good-bye...  Even though I'll be gone. I will live on...
                                                            Live on...'

Dreamtrain

• Joined: 12/29/2003
                                                              • Location: Oudewater, The Netherlands
                                                              Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:40 AM (permalink)
                                                              Here's an excerpt of the interview I just translated:

"Sure, in the beginning the guys were sad,angry and confused, but on this moment they want to prove they can do this without me. They WILL find a great drummer, there are hundreds of drummers out there better than me, I'v heard the names of some of the auditioners but I don't know who they will pick in the end. I spoke the guys a couple of weeks ago and checked if there was a possibility that I could help 'em out in the studio in January.
                                                              I even begged them to come to a solution before announcing the new drummer or take other decisions.
                                                              They want to prove they can do it without me and keep the door closed.
                                                              So I can't return, even if I want to.
                                                              I reached out my hand, teared my soul inside out, but it didn't help.
                                                              I look forward to the day I'll join DT...Dream Theater is mine, that stool belongs to me...
                                                              It's in their hands now, I even proposed to go into the studio in january, although I still don't want to, mentally, but I am willing to give anything to keep peace within the band and for the fans...."

So, as I read this, he wants to rejoin DT, although he doesn't really want to in the first place...he is 'willing' to do this for the band, for us, and eventually for him, because he can't see himself without DT for the rest of his life...

I really don't know what I should think about this, I really want Mike to be back in DT...some day...but not now, I think...
                                                              He's the one who decided to leave, the other guys decided to go on with a new drummer...I think if they rejoin at this moment the bomb will explode again within a couple of years...

I think I´ll let it rest for now, and wait for what the guys will bring us in the near future...I just wanted to share this interview with you guys...I didn´t change any words Mike wrote, just translated a couple of phrases.

Cheers!

Dreamtrain

• Joined: 12/29/2003
                                                                • Location: Oudewater, The Netherlands
                                                                • Status: offline
                                                                Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:44 AM (permalink)
                                                                LIVESTRONG

GhostofCain

TheKillingHand07

i have another: is it true or some more media bullshit?

And sorry for that phrase, I used the word wrong, he called or spoke to the guys and considered coming back, as stated in the excerpt I just posted....

BlobVanDam

• Total Posts : 1800
                                                                  • Joined: 3/7/2005
                                                                  Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Sunday, December 19, 2010 3:11 AM (permalink)
                                                                  As much as I would have liked MP to continue with DT, I understand DT's decision entirely.
                                                                  Yes, he is their long time friend and the only drummer DT has ever had. Keeping the lineup together would be great. But from DT's perspective, would you rather enter the studio with a drummer who is reluctant and not inspired to create music, or work with the new drummer you've just found who you're very excited about working with, and is going to be full of new ideas?

From a musical perspective, it sounds like the new drummer is the better choice to create new ideas with right now. From a business perspective I don't think the loss of MP is going to affect their sales (no offense at all intended, I'm just being realistic with the average fan), and from a personal perspective, I don't think DT want to be forced into a situation with that much tension and possible ill will towards each other after the "break-up".
                                                                  I'd love MP to rejoin the band at some point, but now is not the time unfortunately.

ScenesFromGeetarmeister

• Total Posts : 703
                                                                    • Joined: 7/19/2002
                                                                    • Location: Essex, England
                                                                    Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Sunday, December 19, 2010 3:34 AM (permalink)
                                                                    Wasn't this all covered in the Eddie Trunk interview?

Portnoy

• Total Posts : 1849
                                                                      • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                      Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Monday, December 20, 2010 4:12 AM (permalink)
                                                                      Just for the record, this is indeed true..

Fairly recently, I reached out to the guys to try and make amends and offered to reconcile for the sake of having peace back in our lives...(plus I know how much it meant to alot of the fans...)

I figured it was still possible to try and save us because they hadn't made any announcements yet or begun any public activity with another drummer...but sadly, they declined my offer (well, actually their lawyer did...they didn't even tell me themselves....)

Sorry gang, I honestly gave it my all...
                                                                      So now the fans on my twitter and facebook can please stop asking me to go back to DT...I tried, and the door is now shut...the ball is now in their court, not mine...

PS - I'm not crying or looking for mercy by posting this...I am merely trying to set the record straight as that is always the most important thing about my relationship with you guys...no BS, no spins, nothing to hide...and for better or for worse, I tell it like it is...

I've also recently seen some people accuse my online activity of "looking for attention or media coverage" or "looking for sympathy", but it's honestly none of the above...I merely value having an open and active communication with my fans...always have, always will...it is the cornerstone of everything I've done since day #1 with DT....

This was posted here FOR YOU GUYS to know about...here on MY message board on MY website....if it ends up on Blabbermouth or some other website that chooses to sensationalize it, that is THEIR doing....I did not send it out or create a "press release"....I am merely responding on a thread on my own Forum.... 

Anyways, onward and upward... 

MP 

<message edited by Portnoy on Monday, December 20, 2010 1:39 PM>

JRundquist

• Total Posts : 11388
                                                                        • Joined: 6/15/2005
                                                                        • Location: River, Falls, WI
                                                                        Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Monday, December 20, 2010 4:17 AM (permalink)
                                                                        Like I said in the A7X thread that's stickied on the top:

You're a free man, bro! You are free to create any kind of project that you want now without the worry of having to answer to another band. Take full advantage of that!

In 2011, nothing can stand in your way, feel free to do everything you want music-wise. We're here for you. All we ask is that you visit us and leave us a comment on the forum once in a while, and keep kicking ass!

Keep going strong bro!
                                                                        That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
                                                                        thatdrummerguy.com

mercury

• Total Posts : 542
                                                                          • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                          • Location: Germany
                                                                          Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Monday, December 20, 2010 4:27 AM (permalink)
                                                                          goo-goo

I dont think it would be good for MP and DT to get together right now. So many things have been said and there's probably some bad feelings right now between them. I think the best course of action is to do this as how it's planned right now. Time will heal the wounds between these brothers and friends.

+1

I think this could be the healthiest way, indeed. It would also emphasize the notion that the band consist of 5 people, not 1 + some others...
                                                                          "To see the summer sky
                                                                          is melodies.
                                                                          Though never on a disc they die,
                                                                          true music flees." - Emily Rockinson

KDawg

• Total Posts : 3053
                                                                            • Joined: 4/27/2006
                                                                            • Location: Vancouver,BC
                                                                            Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Monday, December 20, 2010 4:29 AM (permalink)
                                                                            Great to hear from you Mike! Thank you for checking in! I know we all very much appreciate it.

Looking forward to what you have in store for everyone!

KISS 76

• Total Posts : 482
                                                                              • Joined: 10/16/2005
                                                                              • Location: Melbourne, Australia.
                                                                              Re:Interview with MP in Dutch Metalzine 'Aardschok' Monday, December 20, 2010 4:36 AM (permalink)
                                                                              Classy statement. I guess things need to take their own course for a while now...

#39
                                                                                Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                                                Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 39 of 210

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                                                • No New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Read Message
                                                                                • Post New Thread
                                                                                • Reply to message
                                                                                • Post New Poll
                                                                                • Submit Vote
                                                                                • Post reward post
                                                                                • Delete my own posts
                                                                                • Delete my own threads
                                                                                • Rate post

All Design and Content are Copyright mikeportnoy.com and NOT for use on other web sites.
                                                                                website credits
                                                                                2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.8