follow MP on Twitter

MP Studio Diary for Portnoy/Sheehan/Kotzen Sessions

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 39 of 112
Nippett

• Total Posts : 659
MP Studio Diary for Portnoy/Sheehan/Kotzen Sessions Monday, July 16, 2012 1:04 PM (permalink)
Late last year, Mike Portnoy (DREAM THEATERAVENGED SEVENFOLDADRENALINE MOB, FLYING COLORS) and Billy Sheehan (MR. BIG, DAVID LEE ROTH, TALAS) tapped Richie Kotzen (MR. BIGPOISON) to be the guitarist/vocalist of their new project following a split with John Sykes (WHITESNAKEBLUE MURDERTHIN LIZZY).

Although Portnoy and Sykes demoed a dozen or so songs at a Los Angeles studio last year, their vastly different work ethics and conflicting schedules were solely to blame for the dissolution of their collaboration. 

During an interview that aired on this past Friday night's (July 13) edition of Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York'sQ104.3 FMPortnoy said, "I love John personally, and we get along great — he's a sweetheart of a guy — but I need to keep moving. I can't sit still and kind of wait to make an album over the next three years, I need to put things on the calendar and move forward and get them done, and John's kind of just a 'wait, wait, wait' guy. Sadly, it kind of just stopped in its tracks, and Billy and I said, 'Look, let's do something.' And you [Eddie] were the one, actually, that suggested Richie Kotzen and I thought it was a brilliant suggestion, because he's an unbelievably underrated talent, not only [as] a guitar player but a phemonal singer, and just an amazing songwriter and artist. I think people just kind of lump him, or write him off as the guy that was with POISON and MR. BIG. I think they have no idea what he's really capable of."

He continued, "Me and Billy have already done two writing sessions with Richie, with the three of us, and we have about eight songs done and written and we've got another handful that are ready to go, so we're gonna start the album next month."

When asked to describe the musical direction of the project, Portnoy said, "It's a classic-rock kind of power-trio sound. If you picture the classic-rock bands of… the classic ones — [LEDZEPPELINCREAM, [JIMIHENDRIXGRAND FUNK [RAILROAD] — if you take that classic-rock power-trio sound of the early '70s, and then you sprinkle it on top with some of the modern kind of sounds of SOUNDGARDEN and ALICE IN CHAINS or BLACK CROWES or LENNY KRAVITZ… It's in that vein; it's kind of a [mixture] of all of those bands. But on top of it all you've got the phenomenal playing that Richie and Billy do, and I could play a couple of things on the drums as well [chuckles], so... And all three of us are singing — Richie is the lead vocalist, obviously, but me and Billy are also singing." 

As previously reported, Portnoy and Sheehan, guitarist Tony Macalpineand keyboardist Derek Sherinian (DREAM THEATERPLANET XBLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION) will join forces this fall, embarking on an extended tour of Europe and Asia. The virtuoso band will play an all-instrumental set consisting of material from each of their solo records and their previous collaborations as well as classic instrumental covers and extended solo spots. 

<message edited by Portnoy on Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:59 AM>

nobloodyname

• Total Posts : 2923
    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 1:20 PM (permalink)
    This will be rather dandy.
    Rocker, gamer, humanist, womble.
    “Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?” – Douglas Adams

Kocak

• Total Posts : 110
      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 2:17 PM (permalink)
      Exciting news.
      Is it going to be self-produced?

DT2003

• Total Posts : 7837
        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 2:43 PM (permalink)
        Any project involving MP is one that gets me excited so I can't wait for this.

HAIRONFIRE

• Total Posts : 1800
          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 3:09 PM (permalink)
          I bet I'm not the only person here whose introduction to Ritchie Kotzen was the song Dream of a New Day off of the Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey soundtrack (I think it was on one of his solo records too, but I heard it on the soundtrack). There was a summer vacation where I wore that cassette tape out, jamming especially to that track. That was a few years before I got into Dream Theater or Mr. Big (which I'm also a big fan of).  Cool to see Mike making a record with Ritchie (not to mention the incomparable Billy Sheehan) all these years later.
          I won't believe anything is true unless I first verify it on the internet

daniele

• Total Posts : 253
            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 4:32 PM (permalink)
            Much excited about this!!

ganpondorodf

• Total Posts : 6292
              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 5:03 PM (permalink)
              Cool.  Almost sounds like it will be the 'missing link' in between AMob and Flying Colors.

spocks_brow

• Total Posts : 9862
                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 5:20 PM (permalink)
                I will probably enjoy this.

peart=GOD

• Total Posts : 2996
                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 5:41 PM (permalink)
                  Just looking forward to a Portnoy/Sheehan rhythm section!

JeffV

• Total Posts : 737
                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 7:54 PM (permalink)
                    The other day I was playing one of Kotzen's fusion albums.  Dude can seriously play!  I'm really looking forward to how he'll sound with MP and Sheehan.  Sounds like the perfect trio to me.

Ink

• Total Posts : 7352
                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 16, 2012 7:56 PM (permalink)
                      This is fantastic!
                      "Guys, I think I'm gunna change my look." - John Myung, 2004.

emtee

• Total Posts : 12982
                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:30 AM (permalink)
                        Been on a Whitesnake S/T kick lately with Sykes on it. Still sounds great after all these years. Not lying, would have LOVED to see what Sykes and MP could have come up with together but I understand the need to keep moving forward. Looking forward to this project and will listen with an open mind.

And for the sake of us music lovers I hope Sykes releases those songs eventually.

sacrificed acid

• Total Posts : 2947
                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:21 PM (permalink)
                          Pretty sick! I hope that we can get our hands on this this year.
                          When it comes to seeing your favorite bands in concert, school and work be damned. You can always make up for it some other way. Can't make up for a missed concert. -astrotrain_jlr

Tensed Dreams

• Total Posts : 4313
                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:51 AM (permalink)
                            Nice!  I am looking forward to it. Like the way MP explains the sound of the group. As Ganpondorodf said: It is kind of the missing link between Adrenaline Mob and Flying Colors! 
                            4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - Are you lost??

van Furlay

• Total Posts : 2864
                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:28 PM (permalink)
                              Wow!! How cool's that.

Love either MP and Richie Kotzen dearly. Just saw Kotzen a few months ago. The man's skills are mindblowing.

notkrap

• Total Posts : 142
                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 23, 2012 11:20 AM (permalink)
                                I'd much rather hear: (but I'll take anything ;-)
                                Geoff Tate
                                MacAlpine
                                Sherinian
                                Sheehan
                                Portnoy
                                "Life is NOT a soundcheck"

liquid_tenor

• Total Posts : 4211
                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:51 AM (permalink)
                                  ^
                                  I just don't picture MP and Tate collaborating, any time soon.

thefunkygibbons

• Total Posts : 18142
                                    • Location: Sherfield on Loddon, Hampshire, UK
                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, July 30, 2012 12:07 PM (permalink)
                                    Constant Motion

Portnoy

• Total Posts : 1844
                                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:57 AM (permalink)
                                      Sat Aug 4th - Day #1:

Well, recording has officially begun!

Arrived at Richie's with some Poquito Mas to start the day (as we always seem to!) and settle in...
                                      Tama delivered my kit yesterday and it's all set-up, miked and ready to go..

It's the same silver sparkle kit that I always use in LA (I've used it live with LTE, Transatlantic, Neal Morse, Metal Masters 3, PSMS, That Metal Show...I also used it to record A7X's Nightmare, film the AMOB video for Indifferent and it also appears as well on my latest covers for Rhythm and Drum! magazine) 

Although I've used this kit with all these bands and performances, the setup and configuration changes from situation to situation.

You may be surprised to hear that for this album with Billy & Richie, I am stripping down my kit and going totally "old-school"!

The music for this project is very "classic rock" (as I mentioned in my interview w Eddie Trunk that was quoted elsewhere: think Zeppelin, Cream, Hendrix, Grand Funk, Deep Purple with a touch of modern bands like Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Lenny Kravitz, Black Crowes)...so I really wanted to cop the right vibe and have a kit to make me stay in that style of playing.

So it's a basic Bonham-type setup: Kick, Snare, 1 Rack & 2 Floors....the cymbals are equally simple: Hi Hat (15"), Ride & 3 Crashes...

Just to have the occasional MP-ism, I added a few more toys in case I ever want to utilize them: a set of Octobans, a Max Splash, a Max Stax and a Chopper...

Anyways, enough gear talk!!

The 3 of us started the session by listening down to the 8 demos we did back in Jan & Feb...basically to reacquaint ourselves with the material, decide what we're liking & not liking, decide where to start etc.

We decide to dive into one of the first ones we wrote together back in January (it was called "Move On" - not sure if that will stick)...but we immediately go to work on completely rewriting the chorus as well as adding an extended guitar solo jam at the end...so the re-working takes several hours of trying different ideas, recording, listening back, deciding what we like & don't like, etc.

Once we get it to the point that we like it (or at least we think so! haha), we move forward and begin tracking my drums. I run through 4 takes and then spending the rest of the night "comping" the takes to a final drum track that I'm happy with...

So, that's a wrap for the night....we are off & running!

MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:01 AM>
                                      Attached Image(s)

nobloodyname

• Total Posts : 2923
                                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 5:10 AM (permalink)
                                        Thanks, Mike.

These diary entries were fantastic for Flying Colors, looking forward to more of the same for this project.
                                        Rocker, gamer, humanist, womble.
                                        “Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?” – Douglas Adams

matt1722

• Total Posts : 122
                                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 6:01 AM (permalink)
                                          Thanks Mike I love these studio diaries, and I'm even more excited for this project after listening to some of Richie's solo stuff.

daniele

• Total Posts : 253
                                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 9:06 AM (permalink)
                                            I'm looking forward to being dazed and confused about this release!

zoso

• Total Posts : 10123
                                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:05 AM (permalink)
                                              Love the diary!
                                              Thanks for keeping us to date with this new project!
                                              Carpe Diem !

DTman2112

• Total Posts : 2272
                                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:25 AM (permalink)
                                                I love reading these diaries. Smiling from ear to ear the whole read through. The best part though, it that you can hear Mike's enthusiasm about the music he's making even when it's in writing. Thanks MP for keeping us up to date!

liquid_tenor

• Total Posts : 4211
                                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:43 AM (permalink)
                                                  Excellent! I have a good feeling about this project.

**Mike, I'd still love to see you and Paul Gilbert do some original music. I seem to recall you saying something about doing some original stuff with the Who tribute guys (Gilbert, Sheehan, Cherone). Anyway, loving all the different projects.

peart=GOD

• Total Posts : 2996
                                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:09 PM (permalink)
                                                    No Mike more gear talk... MORE GEAR TALK!!!!!!!

HAIRONFIRE

• Total Posts : 1800
                                                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:17 PM (permalink)
                                                      I hate to burst your bubble Mike, but STP, Soundgarden, Lenny Kravitz and the Black Crowes are like 20+ year old bands. Not exactly "modern." ;-)

I'm still looking forward to this album though!

I won't believe anything is true unless I first verify it on the internet

Portnoy

Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 3:21 AM (permalink)
                                                        HAIRONFIRE

I hate to burst your bubble Mike, but STP, Soundgarden, Lenny Kravitz and the Black Crowes are like 20+ year old bands. Not exactly "modern." ;-)

Haha..yes, I know!
                                                        I meant "modern" compared to the other 60's/70's Classic Rock elements of the project...  

MP

Portnoy

Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 3:41 AM (permalink)
                                                          Sun Aug 5th - Day #2:

Great productive day!

Start off with doing a few changes to a few drum fills from yesterday's tune...

Then we dive into another one of the early songs from January's 1st writing session...a song (at least tentatively, currently) called "16 Fever"...this one is a classic rocker...picture something like Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way.

We listen down to the demo from earlier this year and decide we are cool with the arrangement with no need for any rewriting or arranging, so I track my "real" drums to the click track and scratch tracks from the demo.

Do 3 takes, but pretty much nail it on Take 2 so use mostly that with a little bit of comping from takes 1 & 3...

We then jump into another song and like the previous one, we decide we are also cool with the song's arrangement as-is, so I merely track to the existing click & Billy & Richie's existing scratch tracks...

This one took a few more takes...5 in total...not because it was hard, (it actually is an incredibly simple song), but there were lots of nuances in the groove patterns that I wanted to make sure were exactly right. 

This song is called "One More Time" (fitting for my having to do multiple takes...haha!) and has a bit of a Black Crowes kind of vibe...amazing hooks in the vocal dept..

BTW, are you all aware of what an UNBELIEVABLE singer Richie is???
                                                          He sings like Chris Cornell meets Glenn Hughes meets Stevie Wonder!!
                                                          And his guitar playing??? He plays like Stevie Ray Vaughan meets Paul Gilbert meets Jimi Hendrix!!

I don't think people realize the incredible talent he is...he was kind of stereo-typed into a certain genre because of his time with Poison & Mr. Big...but ladies & gentlemen, he is the REAL DEAL!!! A true musician with the ability to tackle everything from rock to jazz to blues...

I do believe this project will get him the recognition that his talents so deserve and are way overdue!!

OK, three songs in the can....

Until tomorrow,
                                                          MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:03 AM>

KISS 76

• Total Posts : 480
                                                            • Joined: 10/16/2005
                                                            • Location: Melbourne, Australia.
                                                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 3:45 AM (permalink)
                                                            Fantastic!! I hope Mike has his camera running...

wesleyhendricks

• Total Posts : 1
                                                              • Joined: 10/19/2010
                                                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 4:17 AM (permalink)
                                                              Awesome! Keep it up! And as always, I can't wait for the release!
                                                              Don't be afraid to release some footage to us starving fans!

songquester

• Total Posts : 687
                                                                • Joined: 8/25/2005
                                                                • Location: Morgan Hill, CA
                                                                • Status: offline
                                                                Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 11:36 AM (permalink)
                                                                Awesome thanks for taking the time to post this!!!

EPOCH  SongQuest  The Hits  TimFranks
                                                                Heavy is my heart but it's alright

A Change of Stevens

• Total Posts : 3298
                                                                  • Joined: 1/13/2004
                                                                  • Location: Suffolk County, NY
                                                                  Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Monday, August 06, 2012 12:45 PM (permalink)
                                                                  Richie's work on Poison's Native Tongue is amazing.   If you're gonna check out one track, listen to "Richie's Acoustic Thang" or "Until You Suffer Some (Fire And Ice)," the former is a cool little instrumental and on the latter you can hear that soulful Stevie Ray feel and tone that MP was talking about. 
                                                                  "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back" -Vigo The Carpathian (1505-1610)

Portnoy

• Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                    Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:33 AM (permalink)
                                                                    Mon Aug 6th - Day #3:

Start the session by diving into another one...this one is one we developed in the 2nd writing session back in February called "The Other Side"...a really driving, pumping bass & drum groove with a super cool guitar & vocal on top and a super hooky chorus...hell, what else could you want? Oh yeah, how bout a super jamming solo section and outdo jam...OK, you got it!

About 1 minute into my first take, I ended up going through my bass drum head which put a halt to the flow of the session and the momentum of my tracking...
                                                                    I don't usually have a drum tech with me in the studio, so guess who had to change the bass drum head??? ME!!!! Yes, it only took me about 50 minutes!!! (kidding...but shhh, don't tell Jose!)

Crazy...this is the 3rd session in a row that I've gone through my kick drum head!
                                                                    I've RARELY done it in over 30 years of playing, and now I've done it three times in the past few months!! (Today, during the Dee Snider video shoot in March, and also during the recording session I did back in April with ______)

Anyways, after putting a new head on we get back to tracking...
                                                                    I only needed to do two takes and nailed it pretty easily.

At the end of the song, it goes into an outro jam with a total tempo change...on the first take, Richie preferred the slower tempo but I didn't like my performance...on the second take, I really liked my performance but Richie thought the tempo was too fast...

So I had the idea of taking the 2nd take I like, but then slowing down the tape (well, these days its not tape...but slowing down the track in the computer) to a tempo that Richie was happy with and it turned out to be a pretty cool effect! Being it's a whole different feel and tempo from the rest of the song, it is pretty cool..and gives the drums a real, cool sludgy vibe...

Around 6pm, we take about a 20 minute break and sit out by Richie's pool.
                                                                    We snap a few pix, which are actually the first official pictures of the 3 of us together and I tweet this one:

We then dive into the next song...another from the first writing session in January, tentatively called "Time Machine"....we end up spending a few hours re-working the arrangement: re-writing the pre-chorus, changing melodies on the verses, do this 4 times, no let's try it 8 times, etc etc....only to ultimately come back to pretty much the same way the song started!! 

I lay down three takes of this one and then we break for dinner...

After eating, Richie plays and sings me two REALLY cool ideas I can't wait to further develop later in the session....one is a really cool upbeat riff with a KILLER chorus and the other is something on piano that could be an amazing ballad...

Anyways, I sit with our trusty engineer Alex and we put together a drum comp and then call it a night...

5 songs so far in the first 3 days...we are cooking!

C-ya tomorrow,
                                                                    MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:37 AM>
                                                                    Attached Image(s)

Irwin Navarro

• Total Posts : 3
                                                                      • Joined: 10/31/2011
                                                                      Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:10 AM (permalink)
                                                                      Hey Mike :) Just a curious question. So you've been doing some Prog with DT, Transatlantic, and Flying Colors. Went heavy metal with A-Mob and A7X. And right now, you're doing an old school rock and roll project. Question: Will we ever get to see you do a project that has a pop punk feel to it( such as FOB, Blink 182, etc). 

Dobe the Drummer

• Total Posts : 11042
                                                                        • Joined: 7/24/2006
                                                                        Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:55 AM (permalink)
                                                                        Portnoy

So I had the idea of taking the 2nd take I like, but then slowing down the tape (well, these days its not tape...but slowing down the track in the computer) to a tempo that Richie was happy with and it turned out to be a pretty cool effect! Being it's a whole different feel and tempo from the rest of the song, it is pretty cool..and gives the drums a real, cool sludgy vibe...

This sounds intriguing...
                                                                        Host of The MTR Morning Throwdown, covering New York and Philly sports, every weekday at 7.
                                                                        http://www.mtrmedia.com/doviddobin
                                                                        Facebook Twitter

c0oL_zEr0

• Total Posts : 278
                                                                          • Joined: 2/19/2010
                                                                          • Location: Porto, Portugal
                                                                          Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:36 AM (permalink)
                                                                          I really love these studio diaries! Looking forward to have this album on my hands! :)
                                                                          "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
                                                                          -------
                                                                          "How is it that a dog, an animal we deem as "unintelligent", knows how to love unconditionally.. but we "intelligent" humans don't?"
                                                                          -------
                                                                          http://bayintegratedmarke...ose-from-a-6-year-old/
                                                                          -------
                                                                          Carpe Diem

Irwin Navarro

• Total Posts : 3
                                                                            • Joined: 10/31/2011
                                                                            Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:49 AM (permalink)
                                                                            :) 

Twiddlenutz

• Total Posts : 7276
                                                                              • Joined: 3/6/2003
                                                                              Re:PORTNOY, KOTZEN, SHEEHAN Project To Begin Recording Debut Album Next Month Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:40 PM (permalink)
                                                                              So, Richie has an awesome voice!  I wonder how much of the other two voices we'll hear?  For some reason I keep wondering about backing vocals/ harmonies with this one, especially how Billy and MP's voices might blend together.
                                                                              2 Minutes to Maiden on Facebook
                                                                              http://www.facebook.com/2minutestomaiden

#39
                                                                                Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                                                Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 39 of 112

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                                                • No New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Read Message
                                                                                • Post New Thread
                                                                                • Reply to message
                                                                                • Post New Poll
                                                                                • Submit Vote
                                                                                • Post reward post
                                                                                • Delete my own posts
                                                                                • Delete my own threads
                                                                                • Rate post

All Design and Content are Copyright mikeportnoy.com and NOT for use on other web sites.
                                                                                website credits
                                                                                2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.8