follow MP on Twitter

MP speaks

Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 6 of 9, messages 196 to 234 of 330
Stadler

• Total Posts : 9710
Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:19 PM (permalink)
posting to flip the page....
"A strong democracy is how it deals with the most unsavoury of ideas." - Dave from Manchester, 2014

jmccon

• Total Posts : 8318
    Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:30 PM (permalink)
    Well, I think it's time for me to eat some crow and take the proverbial foot out of my mouth.  I overreacted.  A lot of us did, and I think that it's expected when something like this pops up.

Yes, I felt there was a certain level of betrayal and deception.  But after having some time to digest all the info, and more importantly reading Wey's follow-up thread/comment, I think some apologies are in order from me.

To Mike, I'm sorry if anything I said hurt you.  It was said in haste, but that's no excuse.  After having been a fan for many, many years, I should've given you the benefit of the doubt.  This is a business thing, and I have no right to bash you for not saying anything when you were legally bound not to.  You weren't deceiving anyone, you were trying to make the best out of a horrible situation.

This isn't me backpedaling.  This is me admitting I made a mistake and rushed to judgement.  We've all done it at some point in our lives.
    Death has done her work this morning Cutting me back down to size. Frozen in this winter warning Gentle in its own demise.

ViolinTheater

• Total Posts : 2647
      Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:40 PM (permalink)
      Stadler

The Fish

So I think this last blabermouth article is probably not true.

Well, look at it this way:  BB has posted one article saying Mike filed a lawsuit and one article saying Mike did not file a lawsuit.  So one of the is not "probably not true" but is flat out not true.  I tend to think it was the first one that was not true, since there was no attribute, just their interpretation of a filing from a third party site with no resources.  The second cites a guy that is known to be the lawyer for Dream Theater.  I don't know, but if I had to bet, that's where I'd put my money. 

Or....they could both be somewhat true.  The first legality was filed in April.  And a lawyer says (as of September) that there aren't any legalities.  So...maybe there was an agreement in the 4 months between or maybe they moved the process off the courtstage.
      Here are videos of me performing on the violin.

http://www.youtube.com/user/battleblades

Rane

• Total Posts : 17138

Chief Navajo

• Total Posts : 1340
          Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:49 PM (permalink)

...because life is precious, and God, and the bible.

KirksNoseHair

• Total Posts : 8706
            Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:54 PM (permalink)
            ViolinTheater

Stadler

The Fish

So I think this last blabermouth article is probably not true.

Well, look at it this way:  BB has posted one article saying Mike filed a lawsuit and one article saying Mike did not file a lawsuit.  So one of the is not "probably not true" but is flat out not true.  I tend to think it was the first one that was not true, since there was no attribute, just their interpretation of a filing from a third party site with no resources.  The second cites a guy that is known to be the lawyer for Dream Theater.  I don't know, but if I had to bet, that's where I'd put my money. 

Or....they could both be somewhat true.  The first legality was filed in April.  And a lawyer says (as of September) that there aren't any legalities.  So...maybe there was an agreement in the 4 months between or maybe they moved the process off the courtstage.

My guess is the summons was drawn up, lawyers were contacted to talk about settlement agreements and said agreements have been tentatively made, with a strict NDA having been signed by both parties, thus the "I'm not allowed to speak about it" stuff.

Believe it or not, it's similar to language in the record deal I recently signed wherein I am bound to not divulge in public the name of the record label until after the album drops.  I'm in the same position, legally, I cannot talk about it.

Capelli

• Total Posts : 26
              Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:00 PM (permalink)
              My first post in years

this is the thuth! guys chill out

http://loudwire.com/drumm...eam-theater-bandmates/

Portnoy

• Total Posts : 1844
                Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:01 PM (permalink)
                Stadler

Guys, this is what I have been saying all along:  you can't tell from the information we have at this time.  Assuming that what was posted is accurate, it still doesn't tell us what was done, why it was done and what the impacts of it were.  According to the DT lawyer (assuming what he says is true) there never was a lawsuit.  There was a FILING (a Notice of Summons simply puts the matter on record and notifies the parties of the possible next steps) but not an actual LAWSUIT.   So what about all the people that cast off Mike because he had the audacity to file a lawsuit against his old mates?? Um, it appears now that he didn't (and if that really is Ronald Bienstock, he really can't say that Mike didn't if he really did).

Stadler is correct (as he has been throughout this whole ordeal)

First of all, I did NOT sue them....and second of all, I DESPERATELY tried to discuss matters with them personally to avoid ANYTHING LIKE THIS and yet THEY insisted on ONLY using lawyers...so my lawyers filed those papers (BACK IN APRIL mind you) as that was the position they chose to take...if the band wouldve talked to me, it wouldve NEVER come to that!!!

All that aside, this was 6 months ago....so yes indeed, we have all moved on since then...

I'm still really not allowed to discuss any of this publically, but I feel everybody's hasty and half-truth filled witchhunt yesterday deserves to be addressed to help at least try to clear my name and reputation that was so wrongly tainted by yesterday's false conclusions...

The fact is, when you have a band (or a corporation or marriage) for 25 years there are business and financial things that need to be sorted out behind the scenes...however, it was incredibly LAME of Blabbermouth to exploit these private issues and divulge personal information that is clearly nobody's business other than our own.

They are creating hate and negative propaganda and poisoning the minds and spirits of music fans around the world...shame on them.

MP

<message edited by Portnoy on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:23 PM>

liquid_tenor

• Total Posts : 4211
                  Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:08 PM (permalink)
                  Blabbermouth...the name really fits, yes? Now I'm going to sit back and see who backpedals, after jumping to such hasty conclusions. Some of you people really need to get a grip.

Bill Collins

• Total Posts : 2289
                    Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:10 PM (permalink)
                    Stadler

Thankfully (or not) the money has gotten so big in music for many that they have no choice but to deal with this stuff early on just to manage through things

Yes, I think this a good way to look at it: we've all learned that from a business perspective a popular band - even Dream Theater - is a corporation these days. The band as well as MP and their lawyers are just follwing the implicit logics and make management decisions. Those are mainly legal logics by nature of the case at hand, and people need to understand that it's how you manage this kind of situation. Nothing wrong with that.

The downside is that we are gaining the dangerous 5 percent knowledge of things through Blabbermouth here, which stirs up all of this shite... So that's the actual tragic, especially for MP coming across as the bad guy here.

Personally, I also wished for a more romantic settlement of this split in public since I have encountered all the guys as the nicest and most down to earth people you would ever meet and they don't deserve any of this. But hey, I can still dream about a mutual statement by both parties countering all of those false rumors once and for all - and then settling the case behind closed doors only, right? Like, no interviews on this until it's over...? As I said elsewhere, I think that DT are acting wisely in just letting their lawyer speak up for them at this moment...

Edit: Wow, MP just took most of the words out of my mouth while I was writing the above. But again, I can understand that DT would prefer the legal path, and my respect and best wishes to come out of this mess stronger than ever to MP!
                    <message edited by Bill Collins on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:13 PM>
                    Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen. Gute Reise!

ViolinTheater

• Total Posts : 2647
                      I agree.  I also jumped the gun, Mike.....but I decided to let it simmer and I decided not to post yesterday (except for when I said goodbye if the forum does indeed go down).

It isn't any of our business....thanks for being classy as always!!!
                      Here are videos of me performing on the violin.

Capelli

• Total Posts : 26
                        I DESPERATELY tried to discuss matters with them personally to avoid ANYTHING LIKE THIS and yet THEY insisted on only using lawyers...so my lawyers filed those papers (BACK IN APRIL mind you) as that was the position they chose to take...if the band wouldve talked to me, it wouldve NEVER come to that!!! .

......this is very sad.

Documatic

• Total Posts : 21
                          Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:14 PM (permalink)
                          Well it seems we all eat a little crow with this one.  I for one have to apologize for jumping the gun on this one...  between Wey leaving, and the news I believed the worst.  I never believed the smirnoff story... but this story had some measure of credability, glad the DT lawyer cleared it up (of sorts)...  Unfortunately I still feel bad (as a lot of bridges were burned with this fiasco), really unfortunate that lawyers needed to handle this but then again 25 years is still a long time.  I'm sure somethings are still pending (Ytse Jam, etc)...  Hopefully it won't get in the way of either band continuing to make great music... though I still can't stand A-MOB (mostly due to orlando...  and that I won't take back).  Good luck MP, can't wait for your other endeavors...

jcmoorehead

• Total Posts : 299
                            Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:15 PM (permalink)
                            I think what actually shocks me the most is the fact that yours and the bands addresses were in the documents, that was quite bizarre to see that there so openly.

Honestly I think it would have been better if you or the band could actually come out and just plainly say "THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING" and have it there in black and white. Unfortunately it probably isn't that simple so we're stuck with the awkwardness.

Really though I'd rather this sort of thing not happen and it just be a focus on the music :)
                            PWGaming - Gaming News, Reviews & More. Go visit, leave comments & share with your friends! :)
                            Xbox Live GamerTag: JCMoorehead

citizen erased

• Total Posts : 447
                              Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:18 PM (permalink)
                              I honestly don't get why people (fans) get so personally invested and angry about things like this.
                              Palpatine's  behind it all!

joeclark4725

• Total Posts : 5261
                                Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:18 PM (permalink)
                                Glad this is getting straightened out/explained.  I'm also glad I was not caught up in the hype.
                                9pc Tama Starclassic Performer DCF, Gibraltar rack and Sabian cymbals.

http://www.wi4x4.com

lennartbar

• Total Posts : 3592
                                  Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:23 PM (permalink)
                                  so....are you sueing Blabbermouth now?

joking

Frunobulax

• Total Posts : 2203
                                    Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:24 PM (permalink)
                                    Blabbermouth is the National Enquirer of Rock.
                                    "Whatever you're looking for, don't ever start looking behind."

mercury

• Total Posts : 542
                                      Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:24 PM (permalink)
                                      I don't care about who did what and why and when at this point in time. I'll just wait for an official statement of either side when this issue is settled.

And I would hope for a joint and single statement of all of them together (MP, JLB, JP, JR, JM, MM) so that nobody (fan base wise) can blame one or the other.
                                      "To see the summer sky
                                      is melodies.
                                      Though never on a disc they die,
                                      true music flees." - Emily Rockinson

Telefragged

• Total Posts : 4485
                                        Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:25 PM (permalink)
                                        Then I hope you are getting paid for what you have created, Mike.
                                        Avatar commissioned from "TheWhiteDemon".

faizoff

• Total Posts : 10238
                                          Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:27 PM (permalink)
                                          This is such a surreal moment, I'm sitting here reading this forum at work and someone behind me is eating freshly made microwave popcorn and is offering me some.
                                          Talk about exactly what I need at this moment.

BTW I'm not joking about the popcorn.
                                          Sing to me, raven
                                          I miss her so much

Loser1

• Total Posts : 538
                                            Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:27 PM (permalink)
                                            ViolinTheater

Holy shit man! Nevermind this MP/DT stuff. I just checked out some of your vids. WOW incredible!

Frunobulax

• Total Posts : 2203
                                              Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:31 PM (permalink)
                                              I also want to say that I'm sorry Mike ever had to make these posts.  These behind-the-scenes business matters are frankly none of our business, and the way they exploded in Mike's face is not fair.
                                              "Whatever you're looking for, don't ever start looking behind."

Michel

• Total Posts : 1
                                                Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:32 PM (permalink)
                                                Portnoy

Stadler

Guys, this is what I have been saying all along:  you can't tell from the information we have at this time.  Assuming that what was posted is accurate, it still doesn't tell us what was done, why it was done and what the impacts of it were.  According to the DT lawyer (assuming what he says is true) there never was a lawsuit.  There was a FILING (a Notice of Summons simply puts the matter on record and notifies the parties of the possible next steps) but not an actual LAWSUIT.   So what about all the people that cast off Mike because he had the audacity to file a lawsuit against his old mates?? Um, it appears now that he didn't (and if that really is Ronald Bienstock, he really can't say that Mike didn't if he really did).

Stadler is correct (as he has been throughout this whole ordeal)

First of all, I did NOT sue them....and second of all, I DESPERATELY tried to discuss matters with them personally to avoid ANYTHING LIKE THIS and yet THEY insisted on ONLY using lawyers...so my lawyers filed those papers (BACK IN APRIL mind you) as that was the position they chose to take...if the band wouldve talked to me, it wouldve NEVER come to that!!!

All that aside, this was 6 months ago....so yes indeed, we have all moved on since then...

I'm still really not allowed to discuss any of this publically, but I feel everybody's hasty and half-truth filled witchhunt yesterday deserves to be addressed to help at least try to clear my name and reputation that was so wrongly tainted by yesterday's false conclusions...

The fact is, when you have a band (or a corporation or marriage) for 25 years there are business and financial things that need to be sorted out behind the scenes...however, it was incredibly LAME of Blabbermouth to exploit these private issues and divulge personal information that is clearly nobody's business other than our own.

They are creating hate and negative propaganda and poisoning the minds and spirits of music fans around the world...shame on them.

MP

I believe in you, Mike. you do not need to prove anything to anyone. for everything you did for the Dream Theater of course you would try as best we can, solve any problem that arose without justice. thanks for everything, Mike.

br_wildead

• Total Posts : 1440
                                                  Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:32 PM (permalink)
                                                  Well... The only reason I read Blabber is because sometimes there are actual news on this site that I won't be able to find anywhere else (at least as quickly). However, recently this site has become a source of retardness. It's sad how many people believe it... including me sometimes.
                                                  I'm really sorry Mike if I have said (or thought) something bad about you because of there lame comments. You have my sincere support.
                                                  Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true? You've run a maze like a good little rat. But no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little.
                                                  ~ Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness

Telefragged

• Total Posts : 4485
                                                    Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:33 PM (permalink)
                                                    Capelli

I DESPERATELY tried to discuss matters with them personally to avoid ANYTHING LIKE THIS and yet THEY insisted on only using lawyers...so my lawyers filed those papers (BACK IN APRIL mind you) as that was the position they chose to take...if the band wouldve talked to me, it wouldve NEVER come to that!!! .

......this is very sad.

IDK man, it seems a lot better in the long run to have lawyers and such involved so that it doesn't turn into a 'he said' kind of deal.  That way everyone has everything in paper and there's no one changing their mind later.  From the past 24 hours, I think it's safe to say that it's unfair to judge someone without knowing why they did it.  :x
                                                    Avatar commissioned from "TheWhiteDemon".

The Fish

• Total Posts : 7687
                                                      Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:35 PM (permalink)
                                                      I hope stradler helps me out if I ever need some online legal council!

ganpondorodf

• Total Posts : 6359
                                                        Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:35 PM (permalink)
                                                        Loser1

ViolinTheater

Holy shit man! Nevermind this MP/DT stuff. I just checked out some of your vids. WOW incredible!

Yeah.  Actually just WAOW.

Jeter

• Total Posts : 2
                                                          Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:37 PM (permalink)
                                                          Y'know, I've been following things ever since they first came up and one thing that came up when I thought about it is this:

What if Mike, in his desire for a temporary break from DT, had worked with DT then to identify a temporary replacement to allow him the freedom to take his wanted/needed break. Most of us work for a living. And, from time to time, all of us need a break. So what do we do? We request time off and either it is granted or not. And if it is granted, then we usually work with our respective boss/employer/taskmaster/whatever to find someone to ensure that our tasks are covered during our absence. Admittedly, finding a replacement drummer poses slightly different challenges than finding someone to pick up, in my case, programming tasks. But, the principle isn't all that different.

Granted, this horse has left the proverbial barn...but, I wonder if history would be different if the problem had initially been approached differently.

Just a small thought from the peanut gallery.

JazzCowboy

• Total Posts : 3643
                                                            • Location: Ghetto of Copenhagen, Denmark
                                                            Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:41 PM (permalink)
                                                            keys76

Honestly Mike, that's just a piece of crap you're stating as "the truth". Sounds like you're just desperate. If YOU didn't want YOUR lawyers to file those papers, they wouldn't have been filed. So the TRUTH is, you're responsible for your own actions.

Jeroen

Dude. Let it go. You've not even making any sense.

MP you rock! Fuck the haters.

DTMP13

• Total Posts : 319
                                                              • Joined: 8/31/2009
                                                              Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:46 PM (permalink)
                                                              haglnuts

I posted this on another thread and it pretty much sums up how I feel. I'm posting it here because who knows which threads will be around once the dust settles. lol.

It really seems like the rest of DT were about to stage a coup and when MP just threatened to leave, they said "You gotta do what you gotta do" and seemed relieved that MP "made the decision".  I think that if they were starting to grow apart personally, they should have just communicated it. I think the DT guys owed it to MP to share how they felt.. (i.e. Myung feeling underutilized and unappreciated, Labrie feeling micro-managed, Rudess feeling undervalued...etc.) I mean, MP WAS the DT machine! He did all the work and probably got even a little over passionate. He probably felt that no one else was willing to step up and take some of the responsibilities, and they probably felt that MP wouldn't let them - even if they wanted to. Just a complete break down of communication. Either way, I don't think it's fair to MP for them to just dust off their hands and act like it's "not rocket science" what MP did. BS!!! If they didn't like him over managing everything, they should have manned up and said something. I'm more disappointed that JP didn't consider MP's side more when he felt they needed a break. To me, Mike's right... Dream Theater IS and always will be JP and MP.

PS. Mangini's a great drummer, but I'm already tiring of the album. His drums don't have that iconic feel that MP always brought... UGH. This whole situation stinks.

Well said buddy, you just took my thoughts and put them down exactly....
                                                              I don't believe in Santa Clause, John Myung, or the Tooth Fairy.. - Adam02 voice overing MP

Duane

• Total Posts : 318
                                                                • Joined: 7/7/2005
                                                                • Location: Los Angeles, CA
                                                                • Status: offline
                                                                Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:47 PM (permalink)
                                                                Stuff like this ALWAYS shakes out in the end. It's a WHIRLWIND, and from same, "comes the breath of life"! ;)

Kantele

• Total Posts : 558
                                                                  • Joined: 9/29/2003
                                                                  • Location: Monterrey, Mexico
                                                                  Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:49 PM (permalink)
                                                                  Well...this is very good news then. If DT and MP have actually moved on from this legal issues I guess is all downhill now. Let's enjoy music from both inputs and move this to the dusty box in our closets. 

"Serious dreamers always can afford the dreamin'"

patoportnoy

• Total Posts : 4
                                                                    • Joined: 9/30/2004
                                                                    Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:50 PM (permalink)
                                                                    MIKE: I'm with since I listened to your creations the very first time and since I got to know WHO you really are as a Drummer, as a Musician and as a BAND LEADER

Keep creating like you are use to, I ADMIRE YOU and I'll never forget that DREAM THEATER is what it is at least 51% because of you.

From ARGENTINA,
                                                                    PATO.

Bill Collins

• Total Posts : 2289
                                                                      • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                      • Location: Frankfurt, Germany
                                                                      Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:53 PM (permalink)
                                                                      keys76

Honestly Mike, that's just a piece of crap you're stating as "the truth". Sounds like you're just desperate. If YOU didn't want YOUR lawyers to file those papers, they wouldn't have been filed. So the TRUTH is, you're responsible for your own actions.

Jeroen

From a management perspective I will follow my lawyers' advice most of the time as I'm no legal expert. For an artist this may hold true also, and maybe even more so. As a non-expert in legal issues they will authorize their consultants take the actions that they propose are necessary.

Shame that people are still taking this to a personal level. I wonder what MP or the band have done to them personally...???

<message edited by Bill Collins on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:55 PM>
                                                                      Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen. Gute Reise!

Devnoy

• Total Posts : 5820
                                                                        • Joined: 3/1/2005
                                                                        • Location: Denmark
                                                                        Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:55 PM (permalink)
                                                                        It's really sad how this keeps turning more and more worse. Mike, I really hope that you soon will be at ease with this shit because it's really not worth your time. Blabbermouth can go fuck them selves - the media will always do whatever they can to make money i.e. make up stories or steal information. I guess one can just needs to accept that fact. 

It's awesome that you're doing stuff that you enjoy now. I for one agree with you on our assumptions on DT needing a break. The most important thing is to do something that makes you happy - go for it! Personally I'm looking forward to some of your upcoming releases. 

PROGdrummer

• Total Posts : 251
                                                                          • Joined: 5/18/2002
                                                                          • Location: Redmond,Washington usa
                                                                          Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:55 PM (permalink)
                                                                          Just keep on doin what ya do Mr. Portnoy. Let me share
                                                                          something w/ you my grandfather shared w/ me when I was just 12.
                                                                          He said that "Truth will always stand the test of time". I dont know if
                                                                          I understand every move you've made and why but, I have faith in
                                                                          and respect for your Integrity.Because of this, I will support you no
                                                                          matter who ya play with. 
                                                                          Turn back the hands of time,find the reason of the rhyme. Restore the things the worm has eaten,renew the man lost and beaten.
                                                                          ~ Me ~

GhostofCain

• Total Posts : 2714
                                                                            • Joined: 7/30/2003
                                                                            • Location: Fall River MA, USA
                                                                            Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:01 PM (permalink)
                                                                            br_wildead

Well... The only reason I read Blabber is because sometimes there are actual news on this site that I won't be able to find anywhere else (at least as quickly). However, recently this site has become a source of retardness. It's sad how many people believe it... including me sometimes.
                                                                            I'm really sorry Mike if I have said (or thought) something bad about you because of there lame comments. You have my sincere support.

And stay away from the 5/8s forum as well. They've reached an even lower level of scum than Blabbermouth ever has. They've literally invented their own truth, and only quoting messages from here that seem to fit their agenda and ignore the facts completely. They're also desperately clinging onto some other allegations against Portnoy as well, that were pretty much debunked and have no substance. Hi guys.

Firewalker

• Total Posts : 2
                                                                              • Joined: 4/22/2005
                                                                              Re:MP speaks Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:01 PM (permalink)
                                                                              I can't be sure, but i think that in one of Mike's first interviews, or post after he left the band consisted in that we was not thinking about a lawsuit like Waters vs Pink Floyd for example.

When a friend told me about this stuff I actually didn't belive it was really true. Glad it's all sorted out.  I would actually be very disapointed if this was true.

I'm just so tired of this bad drama movie that some media are trying to do.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                                                Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 6 of 9, messages 196 to 234 of 330

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                                                • No New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                                                • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                                                • Read Message
                                                                                • Post New Thread
                                                                                • Reply to message
                                                                                • Post New Poll
                                                                                • Submit Vote
                                                                                • Post reward post
                                                                                • Delete my own posts
                                                                                • Delete my own threads
                                                                                • Rate post

All Design and Content are Copyright mikeportnoy.com and NOT for use on other web sites.
                                                                                website credits
                                                                                2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.8